(Manila, August 14, 2018) – Honor, the leading mobile device e-brand, officially launched the Honor Play, adding another innovative model to the brand’s smartphone series. The Honor Play was designed specifically to satisfy every casual and hardcore mobile gamers’ needs by delivering an optimum, high-end performance, and is available in the Country for only Php 15,990. The Honor Play is available in the Philippines in black and blue, with a RAM of 4GB, and with up to 64GB expandable storage via microSD card slot up to 256GB.
Pre-orders were made at the ‘Game with the Brave’ event – in partnership with SM Cyberzone – at SM City Fairview on Saturday, August 11, 2018. The Honor Play is now available on Lazada, Shopee and stores nationwide.
Game ON with the Ultimate Performance Beast
The launch of Honor Play brings major ground-breaking and industry leading smartphone technologies to mobile gamers. The support from our fans and consumers motivates us to consistently deliver and cater the best to the market. The Honor Play aims to enable exceptional user experience at the best value as it delivers top-end quality and performance at a highly competitive price point that you cannot find elsewhere. It is every gamer’s ideal device to support their daily gaming needs.
With the GPU Turbo technology and the powerful Kirin 970 flagship chipset, the Honor Play dramatically increases graphics processing, providing a smoother, faster gaming experience. The GPU Turbo is an integrated hardware-software graphics processing acceleration technology that reconstructs the traditional graphics processing framework at the lower layer system, greatly improving the efficiency of GPU graphics processing and user gaming experience.
Honor has achieved a key technological breakthrough with the GPU Turbo, improving graphics processing efficiency by 60% and reducing SoC (System on Chip) energy consumption by 30%, setting new records in smartphone performance and energy consumption balance. In addition to its competitive internal software and hardware, the Honor Play boasts of a 6.3” FullView Display, and promises an extended battery-life.
An AI Boost to the Mid-Range Device
This fast gaming device is AI-enabled for total immersion. The 4D gaming experience includes not only graphics and 3D audio effects, but AI vibration that has been smartly driven by the AI capability, customized for the most popular games and matched to gameplay modes and scenarios, to deliver the truly immersive mobile gaming experience to gamers.
- AI 4D Smart Shock
- The AI real-time image and audio recognition will vibrate in 30 different scenarios according to the direction of approaching enemies and gunfire in selected games, and you will feel the kickback as you pull the trigger. 4D AI vibration and in-game notification mute can be switch on in gaming assistant and covers 30 different gameplay scenarios and 10 modes and weaponry options.
- AI 3D surround sound
- Histen 3D audio technology offers an ultra-wide 3D sound field for gamers. This virtual surround sound offers a cinematic experience with three modes: near, front and wide. This is supported by both wire earphones and headphones with 3D stereo effect.
More than Just Gaming
The Honor Play likewise boasts of many more exciting features that are suitable for anyone looking for value in the mid-range market:
- The AI-enabled dual rear camera boasts a 16MP+2MP camera, acting as a professional photographer that auto-identifies scene types and thus adjusts the camera settings accordingly, even regulating exposure and the color after the shot was taken to ensure the perfect image. Being able to recognize 22 objects and 500+ scenarios in real-time the AI Motion Detection and Image Stabilization function enables a stable and sharp photo every time.
- Honor Smart Gallery is another innovation of the Honor Play to intelligently identify the characters and scenes in each photo, and create a tag for each group. You can also search for photos in the gallery using keywords like a search engine. Through a range of pre-installed applications, photos in the smart gallery can also be grouped and generated into music videos while adding AR gestures, make-up and backgrounds.
Honor Play Store List Nationwide
· SM City North Edsa – Mediabox
· SM Megamall – PCX Mobile
· SM Mall of Asia – PC Express
· SM City Clark – Gentext
· SM City Olongapo – Mobile Extras
· SM City Tarlac – Digital Tunnel
· SM City Calamba – Greentelcom
· SM City Lipa – Greentelcom
· SM City Lucena – Greentelcom
· SM City Batangas – Presnet
· SM City Cebu- Aerophone
· SM City Iloilo – Aerophone
Honor is a leading mobile device e-brand and a part of the HUAWEI Consumer Business Group. In line with its slogan, “for the brave”, the brand was created to meet the needs of millennials through internet-optimised products that offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity and empower the young to achieve their dreams. In doing this, Honor has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers.
For more information, please visit Honor online at www.hihonor.com or follow us on: