Registration Link for Metro Manila Leg:
Description: Games will be played on the SEA server. Registration closes once all slots have been taken.
Player Check-In Time:
10:00 AM Manila, Philippines Use DISCORD for check-in
TIMEZONE: UTC+08: 00
WHO CAN JOIN:
Only residents of the Philippines ages 13 and above are allowed to join. The organizers reserve the right to request winners to provide proof of residence in the event that the winner’s country of residence cannot be verified.
Please note that the players should be residents of the region that they are joining in (ex. Players joining the North Luzon leg of the tournament should be living in North Luzon).
You will receive a confirmation e-mail regarding the status of your registration.
Team Captains, please make sure you join the Official DISCORD CHANNEL for Cyberzone Mythical Battles Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Reminder: Once a lineup has been submitted, it means that the lineup is final and no changes should be done after it has been sent.
- All registration will take place via Matchroom (http://matchroom.net)
- Free Registration
- 64 Teams Per Region
- Players are not allowed to join more than 1 team.
- Players must be available for all tournament dates.
- The act of registering for this tournament implies full acceptance of all terms, conditions,rules and regulations stated, in its entirety.
1. A team must consists of the following members: – 5 main players (Necessary)
– 1 reserved player (Optional)
– 1 manager (Optional)
2. Team ownership is determined by the leader/captain appointed by the team during registration.
3. Teams are prohibited to replace any of the registered players including the reserved player) throughout the event.
4. By registering, Teams acknowledge that all usage of photos, videos, and any form of
Cyberzone Mythical Battles Mechanics
Recording during the tournament have been given legal consent by the players for media and marketing purposes.
Tournament Schedule and Communication:
- Tournament schedule will be available on toornament.com.
- Marshals will contact Team captains via Discord with both Team captains of theupcoming match in the group.
- Teams are expected to be in the game stage and in-game lobby at the designated time.There is a maximum 10-minute waiting period.
- If one team is not ready at the designated time, their opponent is awarded a default winby contacting an admin (after the 10-minute waiting period) and having him check thelobby.
- All results must be reported to the respective admins right after the match. The winningTeam’s captain is required to upload the match result screenshot in the match Discord group.
- Unsportslike, disruptive, annoying and harassing behavior is strictly prohibited. Foul language of any kind will not be permitted or tolerated.
- All game results are final, negative remarks to the tournament organizers will not be tolerated.
- By participating in the tournament, competitors agree to be bound by rules and regulations of the tournament organizers. Participants who violate any rules, guidelines or the mechanics will be disqualified.
- All decisions will be made by the tournament organizers are final and irrevocable.