Whether students are continuing to learn in their homes due to the pandemic or slowly heading back out to schools, laptops are becoming ever more crucial devices for them. Students need to determine and avail of the most reasonable student laptop deals around.
Laptops’ increasing importance should come as no surprise whatsoever. The current crop of laptops is a far cry from their clunky forebears–now, they’re becoming more and more sleek, lightweight, and portable, thanks to manufacturers’ use of powerful chipsets and other such factors. And this is increasingly true even of budget laptops–some of which might even be able to give midrangers a run for their money.
When picking a laptop for a student, here are a few areas to focus on:
- Screen and size: Try and pick the largest, brightest and highest-resolution screen that you can afford and need–a screen that’s too small will be a struggle to use–while avoiding a screen that’s too large, on the other hand, because it’ll be needlessly bulky.
- Operating system: Most laptops for students will already feature Microsoft Windows, although some could feature Linux or Google Chrome OS. Go for the OS that suits your needs, budget, and preferences.
- Processor: Whether Intel or AMD, even the simplest laptop processors can be just as productive and powerful as you want.
- RAM and ROM (onboard storage): Also consider the amount of RAM and storage space your prospective laptop comes with. You can always augment the storage with cloud storage as well as devices you can plug in via USB, such as flash drives or HDDs.
- Color choices: Will you go for basic black, gray, or silver, or pick something fancier? Choose the colorway that suits your style and personality.
- Battery runtime: The longer your laptop can run on one charge, the better.
- Special features: See if your laptop option comes with a unique feature that its competitors don’t offer.
We’ve identified five compelling student laptop deals: check them out below!
|Make and model||Operating system||Screen and size||Processor||RAM||ROM (Onboard storage)||Color choices||Battery runtime||Special features|
|Acer Aspire 5 A514-54||Windows 10 Home||14-inch IPS LCD with full HD (1920 x 1080)||Intel Core i3-1115G4 with Intel UHD Graphics||8GB with 4MB Smart Cache||256GB||Black||Up to 10 hours||Narrow screen bezels|
|ASUS X415EA-BV336T||Windows 10 Home||14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) NanoEdge||Intel Core i3-1115G4 with Intel UHD Graphics||4GB||1TB HDD + 128GB SSD||Gray||Up to 10 hours||SonicMaster audio|
|Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3i||Windows 11 Home 64||14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080)||Intel Core i3-1005G1 with Intel UHD Graphics||4GB||Up to 1TB HDD + 256 SSD||Silver||Up to 9 hours||Dolby Audio; webcam with physical shutter for privacy|
|Dell Inspiron 3501||Windows 10 Home (64-bit)||15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080)||Intel Core i3-1125G4 with Intel UHD Graphics||4GB||512GB SSD||Accent Black, Quarry Blue, Soft Mint||Up to 9 hours||DVD drive|
|HP 14s||Windows 10 Home Single Language 64||14-inch IPS FHD (1920 x 1080)||AMD Ryzen 5 with AMD Radeon Graphics||8GB||512 GB SSD||Natural Silver||Up to 9 hours||Comes with 25GB Dropbox cloud storage for 12 months|
Acer Aspire 5 A514-54
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3i
Dell Inspiron 3501
We hope you found these five student laptop deals interesting. If one is perfect for you, #CheckCyberzone today, where these #TechAssured laptops and many others, along with all the laptop accessories you could want or need, are readily available.