GADGET CRAZE PROMO MECHANICS (Entertainment Set-Up)
- Promo period is from October 3, 2020 (12MN) to October 31, 2020 (11:59PM)
- Participating SM Malls are those that have SM Cyberzone branches only:
- SM City BF Paranaque
- SM City Fairview
- SM City Manila
- SM City Marikina
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Megamall
- SM City North Edsa
- SM City San Lazaro
- SM Center Sangandaan
- SM Southmall
- SM City Sta. Mesa
- SM City Sucat
- The SM Store Cubao
- SM City Bacoor
- SM City Baguio
- SM City Baliwag
- SM City Batangas
- SM City Cabanatuan
- SM City Calamba
- SM City Clark
- SM City Dasmarinas
- SM City Lipa
- SM City Lucena
- SM City Masinag
- SM Megacenter Cabanatuan
- SM City Legazpi
- SM City Molino
- SM City Naga
- SM City Olongapo Central
- SM City Pampanga
- SM City Rosario
- SM City Puerto Princesa
- SM City San Mateo
- SM City San Jose Del Monte
- SM City San Pablo
- SM City Sta. Rosa
- SM City Tarlac
- SM City Taytay
- SM City Telabasatagan
- SM City Trece Martires
- SM City Urdaneta Central
- SM City Bacolod
- SM City Cebu
- SM City Consolacion
- SM City Iloilo
- SM Seaside City Cebu
- SM City Cagayan de Oro
- SM City Davao
- SM City General Santos
- SM Lanang Premier
- SM CDO Downtown Premier
- For every Php 500 worth of accumulated receipts from any establishment within participating SM Cyberzone branches within the promo period, the shopper is entitled to one (1) e-raffle entry. A customer can submit any number of e-raffle entries, provided they follow the promo mechanics.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with any other on-going raffle promo of SM Supermalls. Customers may use his/her official receipt for other SM Supermalls promos.
- Receipts for purchase of gift certificates, payment of phone/credit card/electric/other utility bills, membership fees, insurance premiums, housing, car and other form of loans, and the like are not qualified for this promo.
- Cyberzone Gadget Craze mechanics will be announced on the SM Cyberzone website and social media pages.
- To join, customers must do the following:
STEP 1: Visit the microsite: https://eraffle.smsupermalls.com/app/
STEP 2: Select your contact type (MOBILE or LANDLINE) and accomplish OTP requirements for verification
STEP 3: Register with your complete details:
a) First Name, Last Name
b) Complete Address
c) E-mail Address
d) Mobile Number
e) SM Cyberzone branch stated in the receipt (mall dropdown)
f) Receipt number
g) Total Receipt Amount
h) Upload a clear and readable photo of your receipt
STEP 4: Once submitted, the customer will be directed to the THANK YOU page.
STEP 5: Customer will be receiving a confirmation email from SM Cyberzone that the customer earned the corresponding number of raffle entries.
- How to determine the winners:
For the entries to be valid, the following must be considered:
- The image of the official receipt is clear and readable (sample photo attached) including the necessary details: Store Name, SM Cyberzone Branch, Date of Purchase, Items Purchased and Amount of Purchase. Unclear, unreadable and incomplete image copy of the official receipt will be declared invalid.
- Post-verification will be done during the electronic raffle draw of winners to ensure that the receipt submitted is valid.
- Qualified Entries will then be included in the electronic raffle draw with the presence of DTI Representative. The electronic raffle draw will be held on November 2, 2020 (5:30PM) via video conference call, joined by a DTI representative.
- Deadline of submission of entries is on October 31, 2020 at 11:59PM.
- There will be ONE (1) winner of the gadget showcase. The winner will be announced on November 4, 2020 via the SM Cyberzone Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/smcyberzone) and SM Supermalls website (www.smsupermalls.com). The winner will also receive a notification from SM Cyberzone confirming that they have won from the raffle the gadget showcase: SAMSUNG 55″ UHD TV, Harman JBL Bar 5.1 Immersive/Surround, Nintendo Switch.
- Upon announcement and notification of the winner, they will be given 60 days to submit two (2) government-issued IDs for verification
- The prizes will be directly shipped to the winner within 60 days after the announcement and notification of winner.
- The winner will be notified through registered mail, email and phone call.
- Prize is non-transferrable and not convertible to cash.
- 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10,000 will be shouldered by SM Prime Holdings.
- SM Cyberzone shall be free from responsibility in case of injury, accident or death during the gaming period or by claiming the prizes.
- Employees of Shopping Center Management Corporation, its affiliates, mall tenants of the SM mall, agencies, service providers, respective officers and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to participate in this promotion campaign.
- Persons reporting regularly to the promoter, sponsor, advertiser under a contract of service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of this promotion are likewise disqualified.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-106145 Series of 2020