Record a short video of your shopping experience at Cyberzone to win exciting tech-assured prizes this Holiday Season!
testing a product
making an actual purchase
talking to a sales person
or simply checking out your favorite brands and stores
…and any other creative content that matters
Here’s your chance to win any of these thrilling prizes!
|iPhone 15 128GB
|ACER Aspire Laptop
|TTRacing Duo V3 Gaming Chair & Motospeed Gaming Keyboard
|Cricut Easypress 3
- The Cyberzone TikTok Challenge is open to all individuals age thirteen (13) and above only.
- Register and submit only one (1) video entry from Dec 1, 2023, 12:00AM, to Dec 26, 2023, 11:59 PM.
- TikTok entry must be 30 to 60 seconds long only.
- Participants are required to record their TikTok videos using either smartphones or pocket cameras at a Cyberzone branch of their choosing.
- The TikTok entry should include the campaign’s official hashtags: #CyberzoneTikTokChallenge
- Profanities or vulgarity, potentially harmful actions/activities, and violence captured in the video will automatically mean disqualification.
- Fully accomplish the Entry Form with the following details:
- Link to your Tiktok entry
- Home Address
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Cyberzone Branch Location
- Top five (5) winning entries will be selected based on the highest number of engagement on TikTok, which is the total sum of likes, shares, comments and favorites.
- Winners will be selected between Dec 27 to 31, 2023.
- Winners will be revealed on social media, and our Cyberzone team will contact them using the information provided in the Entry Form.
- Contestants and winners agree to let Cyberzone use their photo, name, bio, and submitted content for the current and next two years in Cyberzone TikTok Challenge promotions. They release Cyberzone, SM Supermalls and its affiliates from any claims, assign all copyright to Cyberzone, and waive moral rights, along with parents or guardians involved.
- Shopping Center Management Corporation (SCMC) employees and their relatives up to the third degree are ineligible for this competition.
Cyberzone is committed to fostering a platform where users feel empowered to express themselves freely. We are against harassment, bullying, and any form of violent or hateful behavior, hence, maintaining a welcoming and safe environment – a respectful online space.